Available Resources in COR
1. D-U-N-S Number for researchers applying for National Institute of Health (NIH) grant.
2. NATO Commercial and Government Entity (NCAGE) – NCAGE code is useful for researchers who might require it in seeking support from the US government. (For more information visit http://bit.ly/2Aipimj)
3. System for Award Management (SAM) – This is used to register to do business (including research) with the US government (For more information visit http://bit.ly/2NPCZgi)
4. eRA Commons – eRA Commons is an outline interface where grant applicants, grantees and federal staff at NIH and grantor agencies can access and share administrative information relating to research grants. (For more information visit http://bit.ly/2R2GMJ6)
5. Grant tracker for sourcing grant support – (http://bit.ly/2ExgYn5)